Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Design note...

To my dismay, I recently discovered that this website may not be rendering properly on your monitor. Here's the deal: I use a widescreen (16:9) monitor, unlike the regular 4:3 size. While, imho, the site looks very good in widescreen, it does not look that good elsewhere! Examples are some of the gadgets on the left side are cutting off, pictures that should be side-to-side are on top of each other, and large type sizes just plain look ugly.

So there you go. I apologize for prior offenses in this regard, and promise that I will do what I can to cater to all monitors. You can assist in this quest - if you see something that looks weird, please post a comment to that effect, telling me exactly what the problem is. Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everything looks good as far as I can see!