Friday, January 28, 2011

The Straight Dope and beer bottles

Some time ago, I submitted a question to The Straight Dope, a website and weekly syndicated column that deals with weird, wacky, wonderful questions in a well-researched yet tongue-in-cheek manner. It's one of those "must-read-regularly" columns.

I just heard that my question, after thorough (and hopefully enjoyable) research on the part of the Straight Dope team, has just been published - kewl!

It concerned what I thought was a somewhat dubious claim in a TV ad where Samuel Adams claims that their beer tastes better because it comes in brown bottles, and not clear or green ones. The subsequent Straight Dope research, however, seems to prove me wrong...

1 comment:

Shawn said...

That was very informative. I'm glad you asked that question. You should write them more questions.