Thursday, June 2, 2005

In the beginning...

So why am I trying yet again to maintain a blog? Well, I notice that, recently, the volume of "stuff" that I forward to friends (typically political rants and funnies) has been growing. I'm concerned that this may be somewhat annoying to some people (believe me, I understand), so hopefully by ranting here instead of e-mails, those of you who are interested can come here whenever you like. There are lots of other advantages to blogs, and I'm learning as I go -- so bear with me at least initially!!! [The last time I tried this, the idea withered on the vine. So, don't hold yer breath!]

One big advantage is that you, too, can contribute -- I am going to allow comments to be posted on my blogs. Please feel free to agree/disagree/whatever...

No comments: